Thursday, June 29, 2017

Mensajes para mi alma gemela./ Messages for my soulmate.


1.- Por favor contesta mis llamadas. Rubens./ Please answer my calls. Rubs.


2.- Babe quiero hablar contigo, si me llamas te digo un secreto. Rubens./ Babe I want talk to you, if you call me I`ll tell you a secret. Rubs. 

3.- Feliz San Valentin. Rubens./ Happy Valentine`s day. Rubs.

4.- Mandame una foto tuya para hacerte una caricatura. Rubens./ Send me a picture so I’ll make you a cartoon photo. Rubs.

5.- Mami, habla conmigo por favor. Rubens./ Sugar, talk to me please. Rubs.

6.- Quiero besarte tanto que cuando me mires a los ojos tu lengua salive por mí. Rubens./ I want to kiss you so bad, that when you have eye contact with me you tongue salivates for me. Rubs.

7.- Por favor babe, vamos a hablar. Tengo que decirte que te amo con locura. Eres la más bella y no lo sabes. Rubens./ Please babe, let’s talk. I need to tell you that you drive me crazy.  You are the most beautiful girl and nobody had told you so. Rubs.

8.- Babe, escucha la canción:... Despacito, quiero respirar tu cuello despacito, deja que te diga cosas al oido, para que te acuerdes si no estas conmigo. Rubs./ Babe listen to the song… Despacio,I want to breath down your neck despacito, let me wisper things to your ear so you remember me if you are not with me. Rubs.

9.- Te amo babe. Rubens./ I love you Babe. Rubs.

10.- Quiero besarte, quiero abrazarte, quiero tocarte, quiero amarte, y a veces me provoca agarrarte por el pescuezo y apretarte suave pero apasionadamente hasta que me tiemblen las manos hasta que por fin entiendas que eres mia. Rubens./ I want to kiss you, I want to hug you, I want to touch you. And sometimes I also want to take you by the neck and slowly but passionally squeeze it until my hands are shaking so you finally understand that you are mine. Rubs. 

11.- Te voy a llamar toda la mañana (♫♫♫♫Hola, prometo en llamarte a cada hora♫♫♫♫). Quiero verte. Rubens./ I shall phone you all morning (♫♫♫♫Hola, I promise to phone you every hour♫♫♫♫). Need to see you. Rubs. 

12.- Dejame explicarte lo que siento por ti. Te tengo muy adentro. Rubens./ Let me explain what I feel for you. Rubs. 

13.- Cuando nos vemos babe. Tengo que hablar contigo, Me dueles muy adentro. Rubens./ When are we meeting babe?, need to talk to you. It hurts so deep inside. Rubs.

14.- Sube el telón. Una mujer maneja atada. Baja el telón sube el telón, continua manejando la mujer atada. Baja el telón sube el telón, la mujer que manejaba atada choca. Como se llama la obra?. Chocolatada. Rubens./ Up the scene a man is selling M&M candies at 3 in the morning. What‘s the name of the play?: Chocolate. Rubs. 

15.- Vamos a ver TV juntos, los premios Oscars son a las 8:00pm en TNT. Preview en, E! Entertaiment television. Rubens./ Let’s watch TV together, Oscars are on today at TNT\8 pm. Preview on E! Entertainment TV. Rubs. 

16.- Viste que bonito vestido el de Emma Stone?. Esta deslumbrante. Rubens./ Did you see Emma stone’s dress?. She is dazzling tonight. Rubs. 

17.- No te parece que Pharrell Williams se ve muy flaco en esos colores?. Rubens./ Don‘t you think Pharrell Williams looks too skinny on those colours?. Rubs. 

18.- Aunque me gusto el corte de Justin timberlake though. Rubens./ I liked Justin Timberlake‘s hair style though. Rubs. 

19.- Ya que estas aquí deberías tocar a mi puerta y dejar que te ame. Rubens./ Since you are already here, you should be nocking to my door and let me love you. Rubs.

20.- Quiero verte hoy, necesito hablarte. Rubens./ Want to see you today, need to talk you. Rubs. 

21.- Tengo que verte hoy, estoy loco por ti. Rubens./ A must seeing you today, crazy for you. Rubs.

22.- Que desayunazo vamos a tener, yummy yummy. Rubens./ What a breakfast we will be having, yummy yummy. Rubs. 

23.- Te voy a morder cada cm de mi cuerpo por ser tan dura contigo. Estas advertida. Rubens./ I will bite every cm of your body so you stop being so hard with me. You have been warned. Rubs. 

24.- Primero te voy a morder las orejas, mientras te recito todas las páginas de mi libro… en español e inglés. Rubens./ I’ll start by your ears whilst whispering every page of my book… in English and Spanish. Rubs. 

25.- Claro al menos que quieras que comience por otra parte... Rubens./ Unless you want me to start from somewhere else of course. Rubs.

26.- Después te voy a morder las costillas subiendo lentamente... por los dos lados... Rubens./ Afterwards I wlll bite your ribs while slowly kissing you up. Rubs.
 
27.- Me siento muy solo sin ti. Quiero que abras las paredes si es necesario y entres en mi vida. Rubens./ I feel so lonely without you. I want you to break up all walls so you can enter into my like. Rubs.

28.- Claro al menos que sea yo quien derribe todos los obstáculos y entre en la tuya. Rubens./ Unless I am the one knocking down every obstacle so I can enter in yours of course. Rubs.

29.- Mándame una foto tuya que las que tenía se me perdieron. Rubens./ Send me a picture of yours. I lost the one that I used to have. Rubs. 

30.- Babe, sabias que en Tailandia se come rata ahumada, asqueroso. Rubens./ Babe, did you know that in Thailand is served smoked rat, disgusting. Rubs. 

31.- El parque  Gorky de Moscú, tiene una de las pistas de hielo más grandes y bonitas del mundo. Rubens./ The Gorky park in Moscow has one of the largest and most beautiful iced skating tracks in the world. 

32.- Mami, quieres ir a la playita conmigo?. Rubens./ Sugar, want to go to the beach with me?. Rubs. 

33.- Sunderland 0, Man City 2. Min 73. Rubens./ Sunderland 0, Man City 2. Min 73. Rubs. 

34.- Vistes el nuevo video de JLo. Rubens?. / Did you see the new JLo’s video?. Rubs.

35.- Te pienso todo el dia babe, me gustaria hablar contigo antes de irme a dormir. Rubens./ Thinking about you all day Babe, I would like to talk to you before bed. Rubs. 

36.- Todavía recuerdo nuestro primer hola. Me sentía como niño de 9 años. Que digo 9, me sentía mas joven que eso, como si estuviese en una guardería a los 4 años. Rubens./ I still remember our first hello. I felt like I was 9 years old boy. Not even 9, I felt younger than that, as if I was a 4 years old boy in a kindergarden playground. Rubs. 

37.- Un chite babe: La suegra le dice a su nuera recién parida. Ese muchachito no se parece en nada a mi hijo. Y ella le responde: Sera por que yo no tengo una fotocopiadora, lo que tengo es una cuc@. Rubens./ Joke babe: A mother in law says to her daughter in law, this boy does not resemble to my son whatoever. And she respondes it: Perhaps because I do not have a photocopier machine, I just have a c@nt. Rubs.
 
38.- Te he dicho de todo hoy menos: Feliz dia de la mujer. Rubens./ I already said everything today but: Happy woman’s day. Rubs. 

39.- Solo quiero amarte. Contesta mis llamadas. Rubens./ I just want to love you. Answer my calls. Rubs. 

40.- Feliz navidad para todos. Rubens./ Merry Christmas to all. Rubs. 

41.- Happy new year babe. Rubens./ Happy new year babe. Rubs. 

42.-  León a las 12 pm. Rubens./ Leon at 12pm. Rubs

43.-
Nos vemos en la estación del metro Chacaito en la salida del C.C. Expreso a las 10 am. Rubens./ See you at the Chacaito undergraound station, C.C. Expreso exit at 10 am. Rubs.

44.- Quiero hablar contigo, sin pelear!. Espero tu llamada. Rubens./ I want to talk to you, no mardy bum!. I am waiting for your call. Rubs.  

45.- Ok babe, avisame cuando vayas saliendo. Te gusta el jazz?. Tengo que ir a la panadería pero vuelvo pronto. Rubens./ Ok babe, let me know when you are on your way here. Do you like jazz music?. I´m actually going to the bakery shop but will be back soon. Rubs.

46.- Te dejas influenciar por gente que no te respeta y destruyes la vida de gente que te ama. Rubens. / You let yourself be influenced by people that do not respect you destroying lives of people that actually love you. Rubs. 

47.- Tienes que entender que eres mia. Rubens./ You need to apreciate that you are mine. Rubs.  

48.- Estamos perdiendo el tiempo estando separados. Rubens. / We are losing our time being apart of each other. Rubs.

49.- Tienes que entenderlo, yo soy el hombre de tu vida y tu la mujer de la mia.
Rubens. / You need to understand it, I am that man of your life and you are the woman of mine. Rubs.

50.- Cuando pienso en ti se me para el corazón. Rubens. / When I think about you my heart stops. Rubs. 

51.- Te amo. Rubens. / Lov U. Rubs. 

52.- Cada uno de los mensajes que te he escrito es completamente sincero y honesto. Rubens. / Every single message I have gave you is completely sincere and honest. Rubs. 

53.- Deja de romperme las pelot@s y llama de una vez por todas. Rubens. / Stop breaking my b@lls and call me once and for all. Rubs. 

54.- ♫♫♫♫Querida mujer (dos puntos), no me hagas sufrir (coma), hoy me decido a escribirte cartas de amor sincero tú lo ves♫♫♫♫... Rubens./ ♫♫♫♫Querida mujer (dos puntos), no me hagas sufrir (coma), hoy me decido a escribirte cartas de amor sincero tú lo ves... ♫♫♫♫Rubs. 

55.- No te amo sólo en esta ciudad, o en este país… sino durante esta vida. Rubens./ I love you not because this city, or this country… I love you during this life. Rubs.

56.- ♫♫♫♫ I just called to say I love you, I just called to say how much I care  ♫♫♫♫... Rubens./ ♫♫♫♫ I just called to say I love you, I just called to say how much I care  ♫♫♫♫. Rubs.

57.- Te voy a castigar por que has sido una mujer muy traviesa. Rubens./ I´m going to spank you, because have been a very naughty girl. Rubs.

58.- Hablamos mañana de nuevo a las 8:12 am. Rubens./  I´ll speak to you againg tomorrow at 8:12 am. Rubs. 

59.- Babe, ya terminó la despedida de soltero. Me porté bien, no tomé mucho y me acosté temprano, sòlo. Te llamo cuando le compre saldo al telefono movil. Besos. Rubens./  Babe, the bachelor´s party is over. I behaved myself, did not drink that much and went to bed early, alone. I´ll call you when I get minutes on my mobile phone. Kisses. Rubs. 

60. - Babe, me invitaron para una despedida de soltero en Las Vegas, todo pago por una semana. No estoy seguro de ir pero lo estoy pensando. Tu sabes que  no me gusta mucho eso de estar trasnochándome, tomando, fumando, apostando etc, etc, etc.  Te aviso. Rubens./ Babe, I was invited to a bachelor´s party to Las Vegas, all paid for a week. I am not sure of actually going but I am truly thinking about it. You know I do not like that much being out late, drinking, smoking, gambling, etc, etc, etc. I´ll let you know. Rubs.




62. Babe, el sabado es mi cumpleaños. No me distes ni aguinaldo, ni regalo de día de los enamorados, etc, etc, etc. Una tarjeta ahora tal vez?. Rubens./ Babe, on Saturday is my birthday. I did not receive a Xmas nor a saint valentine´s day present from you... A card this time perhaps?. Rubs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home