Monday, February 27, 2017

Frases cursis./ Cheesy phrases.

Si no le pegas una nalgadita cuando caminas, no la quieres. If you do not spank her while walking, you do  not love her.

Voltea para que te enamores. Turn your head back and see me so you fall in love with me.
 
Yo siempre decía: ¡NUNCA EN MI VIDA SERÉ CURSI! después te conocí...I used to say: I will never be cheesy in my life, until I met you.

En la mañana tu recuerdo, en la tarde deseos de verte, en la noche un sueño y en el sueño, tú...In the morning I remember you, in the afternoon I wish to see you, at night a dream, and in the dream ,you.

Hoy quiero decirte lo que nunca te dicho, a ver si pasa entre nosotros lo que nunca ha pasado...
I would like to tell you what I have never told you before, and see if it happens between both of us what have never happened before.

¡Qué problema! Yo te quiero y no te tengo, tú me tienes y no quieres tenerme...Troubled situation, I love you but I do not have you, and you have me but you do not want to be with me. 

No sé cómo será en realidad besarte, pero es maravilloso cuando lo hago al soñarte. Not sure how it would be like kissing you, but wonderful when I do it dreaming of you.

 Te quiero hasta el fin, hagas lo que hagas, estés donde estés, y pase lo que pase.
I love you `til the end, whatever you do, wherever you are, whatever it happens.  

Quisiera ser la medallita de tu cadena de oro, para estar siempre junto a ti y decirte que te adoro.
I would like to be the golden coin of your gold chain, so to be with you always and tell you how much I love you.

Solo quiero 4 cosas de ti... De tu boca quiero un beso, de tus manos el calor, de tu mente el pensamiento y de tu pecho... ¡EL CORAZÓN! I only want four things from you: from your mouth a kiss,  from your hands your heat, from your mind your thoughts and from your heart your love. 

https://norfipc.com/facebook/mensajes-cursis-amor-palabras-sinceras-alma.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home